- Our commitment to quality is unsurpassed in the industry. Our
products don't just last for a few races or a few seasons, they
last as long as you need them.
- Our products are not disposable. After long periods
of use, certain component parts may exhibit wear and require
replacement. We offer replacement component parts for
most of our product line.
- Customer service is crucial to us. We realize it does
us little good to manufacture the best products if we are not
able to advise people on how best to use them. Call us
at 1-440-232-2282 or email us at email@example.com
to experience the Weldon difference.
- One stop shopping. You can call us for advice on how
to build your fuel system and then buy many of the necessary
- Unique performance charts. Every pump we sell is flow
tested and shipped with a chart showing the exact pressure vs.
Weldon Pump began in 1942 as a division of the Weldon Tool Company
founded in 1918 by Carl Bergstrom. As WWII drew to a close,
so too did Weldon Pump's production as the need for military pumps
was diminishing. Revitalized by a creative and burgeoning
aftermarket, Weldon Pump began production on pumps for
general aviation. Business took off and peaked in 1979 with
the production of over 12,000 aircraft pumps. 1980 brought
about our first high performance marine application and the rest